Which panel is right for your project?
Here is a brief overview:
Loggialu Plano - sliding panel with fixed rectangular aluminum blades
- The firmly encircling framework guarantees good retention of shape for the entire unit, while the fine, perpendicular aluminum louvres are incorporated discreetly, and without visible attachment into the vertical side profiles of the framework.
Loggialu - sliding panel with fixed parallelogram-shaped aluminum blades
- The frame ensures its stability, whilst the aluminum blades are incorporated into the side channels discreetly and without visible fixings.
Loggialu Privacy - sliding panel with movable aluminum blades
- The blades are moveable with the “Privacy” concept, so they can be manually tilted from a closed to a completely open position or vice versa. The secure surrounding frame of extruded aluminium ensures good shape retention of the whole without visible fixations in the corners.
Loggialu Wooddesign - sliding panels with fixed aluminum blades with a wooden effect
- Loggialu Wooddesign sliding shutter panels appear like wooden sliding panels, but are actually made from aluminum. The wood effect creates an authentic coziness, while the sturdy aluminum louvers are ideal for solar shading and are durable and robust. These wooden effect sliding panels consist of fixed louvers fitted under a corner so that they optimally keep the sun out without reducing the amount of light entering or the view outside. The wooden effect louvers are seamlessly integrated in the aluminum frame.
You can perfectly match the appearance of these wooden sliding panels for outdoor use with your facade. Choose from a white oak, natural oak or walnut look. These louvers for solar shading can be adjusted manually so that you can comfortably enjoy the sun and the shade at any time.
Loggialu Privacy Wooddesign - sliding panels with movable aluminum blades with a wooden effect
- Similar to the Loggialu Wooddesign, the Loggialu Privacy Wooddesign sliding shutter panels appear like wooden sliding panels, but they are actually made from aluminum. However, these wooden effect sliding panels consist of manually tiltable louvers, so solar shading can be adjusted at any time.
You can perfectly match the appearance of these wooden sliding panels for outdoor use with your facade. Choose from a white oak, natural oak or walnut look.
Loggiawood - sliding panel with fixed wooden blades
- The Loggiawood sliding shutter panel combines the quality of aluminum and the naturalness of wood in an efficient, aesthetic contemporary system. The solid extruded aluminum frame ensures the panel retains its shape, with the wooden blades providing a very natural and elegant look.
Loggiawood Privacy - sliding panel with movable wooden blades
- Loggiawood Privacy sliding shutter panel combines the quality of aluminum and the natural aspect of wood in an aesthetic and efficient modern dynamic shading concept. The blades are moveable with the “Privacy” concept, so they can be manually tilted.
Loggiascreen Canvas - sliding panel with screen fabric
- Loggiascreen Canvas is a sliding shutter panel with a contemporary design, which combines the characteristics of different materials. For efficient management of light and heat penetration, a high performance sun protection screen is clamped around its firm aluminum frame. This makes the frame appear to be "invisible".
Installing sliding panels on a slope or uneven surface is often very laborious, time consuming, and in some instances, not aesthetically pleasing. An installation between a ceiling and a floor which has constructional defects, or integration onto a terrace covering with a drainage slope requires an exact alignment of the under-base guider to the upper rail. A sliding panel with a standard guider, which has not been perfectly aligned due to excessive constructional defects, can quite simply become detached underneath during high winds. For a terrace covering or another opening with a sloping surface a standard under-base guider is used and padded out or doubled up, which can sometimes lead to further problems.
With the patented Flexguide system by Renson, these problems, as well as level differences caused by thermal expansion, are resolved. This self-regulating under-base guiding system automatically adapts itself to a level difference of 50mm, where there is a slope or uneven surface - due to its spring tension. No padding out or doubling up is required. The under-base guider is simply fixed to the ground as on an even surface. The Flexguide spring loaded pin retains contact with the under-base guider, even where there is a slope or an uneven surface.
- Sloping surfaces such as terrace coverings with drainage slope
- Between 2 levels such as ceiling and floor with possible constructional defects
Click the button below to view the B2B catalogue for structural shading solutions.
5 year* product warranty for normal household use and regular maintenance.
5 year warranty on the electronic control.
10-year colour-fastness warranty for the powder coating on the aluminium parts.
5 year warranty on gloss level on aluminium profiles.
The warranty covers the delivery of replacement parts, assembly on site by an installer (possibly assisted by a technical employee from Renson Sun Protection-Projects), or a complete revision of the system by the manufacturer at our location. The assembly costs (travel plus hourly rate) are not covered by this warranty.
The warranty period starts from the production date and only applies to the actual product, not on the installation thereof.
The warranty only applies when the product is used and maintained in accordance with the instructions of the user manual. The warranty becomes void after incorrect or abnormal use of the product.
* Also see the warranty certificate, upon request.